Sew By The Hour
Don’t own a working sewing machine, or lack adequate crafting space at home? We can help! Needlework provides a sew-by-the-hour studio for beginners and pros alike.
Needlework is equipped with:
- 7 Janome Sewist 625E Sewing Machines
- 5 Janome Pro 4DX Sergers
- 1 Handi-Quilter Avante Longarm Quilting Machine
- 3 Ironing Stations
- A variety of shared sewing tools!
How it works:
Though our staff is never too far for general advice and machine assistance, studio rental time is self-directed. Customers who wish to sew-by-the-hour must know their way around a sewing machine, or have taken our Sewing Machine Basics class. Sew-by-the-hour use of our space is first come first serve, and is subject to availability.
- $9/hr for use of sewing machines, sergers, cutting table and tools
- $18/hr for use of the Longarm Quilting Machine (users must first take our Intro to Longarm Quilting class)
- $110 yearly membership for unlimited sew-by-the-hour use