Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- The pattern includes two variations: A loose-fitting tee dress and a cropped A-line tee
- Short sleeves with a rolled-up effect
- The dress is slightly cocoon-shaped, with an uneven hemline
- Slits at the sides of the dress
- Finish the neckline with a facing or a separate neckband
- Choose a light to medium weight fabric, non-stretch or with slight stretch. If you make the neckline with the neckband, choose a stretch material, such as firm jersey or a rib-knit, for the band piece.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric for dress: 135 – 250 cm / 1½ – 2¾ yd
- Fabric for tee: 85 – 135 cm / 1 – 1½ yd
- (Fusible interfacing: 20 cm / ¼ yd)
- (Clear elastic: 30 cm / 12”)
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.