The new Liberty Fabrics dressmaking patterns draw inspiration from our fashion archive, with contemporary style details offering a fresh twist on classic vintage shapes.
The Bertie Shirt Dress creates a loose-fitting gathered-cuff style with voluminous sleeves and a stand-up collar option – a cool and comfortable silhouette for everyday wear. Make this Liberty dress pattern with silk, linen, light velvet or Tana Lawn™ cotton, in sizes 6-22.
- Style: Loose-fitting, sleeves gathered into cuffs, and back zip
- A – Stand-up collar with trim; B – Neckline finished with purchased bias tape
- For sizes: 6-22
- Skill level: Easy
- Suggested fabric: Cotton, Silk, Linen, Light Velvet
- Lining: A, B - 45” (115cm) - 1/2 yd. (0.5m)
- Supplies required: A, B: 7” (18cm) Zip, Two 1/2” (13cm) Buttons. A: 3/4 yd. (0.7m) of 2” (5cm) Trim, Two Hooks and Eyes. B: 3/4 yd. (0.7m) of 1/2” (1.3cm) Single Fold Bias Tape, Hook and Eye