The Hanging Plant Embroidery Stitch Sampler is a great introduction to stitches used in Kiriki Press and other embroidery patterns.
Each stitch is printed right onto the fabric with an easy-to-follow lettered guide, plus you get to practice the stitch several more times on the sampler, including a finished piece in the center.
Stitches you'll learn:
• Arrowhead Stitch
• Knotted Line Stitch
• Tassel Stitch
• Whipped Backstitch
• Half Square Knot (Macrame)
• Unpadded Satin Stitch
• Detached Chain Stitch
The sampler pack includes:
• Screen printed pattern on cotton
• Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
• Link to a downloadable online guide
• Screen printed packaging - perfect for gift giving!
You'll also need:
• 6" embroidery hoop
• embroidery needles
Recommended for Ages 12+
The finished sampler is 8.5"x8.5", fits onto a 6" hoop for framing.