Another truly unique fabric produced for Merchant and Mills! Made from 100% BCI* cotton, the Quilted Wobble Gauze is made by weaving thick yarns between two layers of cotton, resulting in a plush, quilt-like cloth! The right side is a fine, tightly woven cotton while the wrong side is more gauze like.
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, or oversized cushions!
- This fabric is prewashed.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.
- This is only produced in 5m pieces, if you order over 5m’s it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
120cm wide / 47" wide
Made in India.
Sold by the 1/2m. One product = one 1/2m. (e.g. 3 products = 1.5m)