Is this fabric sold out? Send us an email and we will notify you if there is an end-of-bolt remaining!
Similar to Merchant and Mills' previous cotton jacquards! Made from 100% BCI* cotton, the fabric is made by weaving thickers yarns between two layers of thin cotton, resulting in a plush, quilt-like fabric! The right side is a fine, tightly woven cotton while the wrong side is more gauze like. The squares measure approximately 4cm (slightly bigger than 1.5").
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, or oversized cushions!
- This fabric is prewashed.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.
- This is only produced in 5m pieces, if you order over 5m’s it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
120cm wide / 47" wide
Made in India.
Sold by the 1/2m. One product = one 1/2m. (e.g. 3 products = 1.5m)