Supply List - Noodlehead’s Crescent Tote
“This petite tote is perfect for stashing a knitting project and a few essentials. The small shape fits snugly under your arm and the curved lines really play up its feminine design. The zippered front pocket holds those little items you want to keep secure and easy to access—while adding a fun detail—and its flat bottom makes it easy to set on a table. You’ll love keeping this tote by your side!”
- front zippered pocket
- interior zippered pocket
- flat bottom
Sewing level: advanced beginner
Recommended fabric: Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) for exterior fabric. Quilting cotton for lining.
Fabric yardage: Requirements based on 44”-wide fabric.
- 0.6m Exterior Fabric
- 0.7m Lining Fabric (includes interior pocket)
- 0.9m Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20”-wide)
- 0.5m Fusible Fleece Interfacing (Pellon 987-F – 44”-wide)
- (1) 6” [15.3 cm] zipper for interior zip pocket*
- (1) 8” [20.5 cm] zipper for exterior zip pocket*
- 1.2m of 1½” [3.8 cm] wide cotton webbing (for handles)*
- Polyester thread to match your fabric
- Standard sewing kit: fabric scissors, straight pins, water soluble fabric marker, seam ripper
Optional (but extremely useful - please bring along if you already own these items):
- Cutting mat
- Gridded ruler
- Rotary cutter
* Limited stock available at Needlework.