Whether you’re frolicking along the coastline of northern Italy or sunbathing in your backyard, the Vernazza Two Piece will have you feeling glamorous and comfortable. It features tank straps, an adjustable tie front, and a soft waistband. The bottoms hit at about your belly button and can easily be adjusted for a higher or lower rise. This is a simple swimsuit with a lot of style. It is fun to sew and is perfect for the very confident beginner or intermediate sewist.
- XS - 4X (all sizes included in pattern)
- Intermediate level sewing
This pattern is designed for swimsuit knits with a high amount of stretch (50-60%). Fabric with lycra or spandex will hold up the best. If you’re using the suit for swimming, you’re going to want to avoid fibers that hold a lot of water (cotton).
- Stretch machine needle
- Safety pin
You can line your bottoms with swimsuit lining or the same fabric you are using for the rest of your suit. If you are not using swimsuit lining, add a half yard to the yardage requirements listed below. main fabric:
- XS-M // 45” wide fabric // 1.3 yards (1.2 metres)
- XS-M // 54-60” wide fabric // 1 yard (.9 metres)
- L-XXL // 45” wide fabric // 1.5 yards (1.4 metres)
- L-XXL // 54-60” wide fabric // 1.13 yards (1 meter)
- 1X - 4X // 45” wide fabric // 2 1/8 yards (1.9 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 54-60” wide fabric // 1 2/3 (1.5 metres)
- XS - XXL // 45-60” wide // .5 yards (.55 metres)
- 1X-4X // 45-60” wide // 5/8 yards (.6 metres)